Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

Testers Wanted Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testers Wanted

Go down 
+7
DragonHeart.
The_Punisher
edwardvuong
opale
ha.ho.a
Mystic
Zatoichi
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Edited for October and November 2014

Yo! We're about to start testing again and are looking to get as many folks as we can involved. We did have a few early rounds last year but the game didn't pull out of it able to launch. We're looking for a team of to test the server at the point we're at. The characters will be disposable and not permanent, but we'll be giving testers a garment or something unique in game for when we go public. If you are interested please PM me here at the forum.

I'm updating the list for the Fall 2014 Testing group. I'll add more names as folks say whether or not they're available this time around. The groups will probably be smallish, and we may change it up a bit between tests so get on board now.

2014 Fall Testing Group

Shinny the Pooh
DerekZil
ExciseART
Lunimaro
TelahLovesKyle
Opale

more coming...

Last edited by Zatoichi on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:29 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
Mystic

Mystic

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:46 am

pm'd =)
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:44 am

Hi other testers Smile
Back to top Go down
ha.ho.a

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:47 am

yo ,,, since the beginning ive offer myself to be a tester!!! so here im i Very Happy party3
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:13 am

@Ha.ho.a - pm'd you, i'll be pm you guys the link within this week with at the very least a hard date that you can expect the link to client, which we're hoping for next weekend, but i'll firm that up with you guys as soon as i know. talk to you soon!
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:15 am

oh, and it looks like testers will get a house, with one craft area of their choosing attached. This item is a pay item, but you guys will get the house and one dedicated area for 1 specific type of crafting...say blacksmithing, just as an example. Or maybe a farm? The addition will be up to you, and you will be able to test the different crafting methods while testing to see which one you would like. talk more soon!
Back to top Go down
ha.ho.a

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Smile nice ........ Very Happy ,,,, ill be checking the forums :fu
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Yay! Can't wait! I'm excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
opale

opale

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:49 am

Yeaaah ! Timing's gonna be perfect: This week = mid-year exams end + I may finally have my new PC shipped this weekend

Cool

Can't wait !
Back to top Go down
ha.ho.a

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:44 pm

woooooo!!!!!!,,, Shocked :Sparta: so excited to test it out!
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:58 pm

we're only runnin gthe add here atm, this week, we'll run it at epvp, we just wanted to give folks who respond here first chance at being on the team. you guys should have more company shortly! We're so glad everyone has been sooooooo patient. We just had so much to learn before we could really do this right. talk to ya all soon!!!

:peace:
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:45 am

sry for the small delay guys, ulti is back but had a project to do before he could really come back in full, and hybk is developing a new tool for us that will lift some restrictions we still face for armors and such. We should be looking good for next weekend, which only puts us off the mark 1 week i think. I will however post some pics this weekend, so folks can at least get some eye candy.
Back to top Go down
ha.ho.a

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:03 am

nice Very Happy,,, thanks for the info!!,, looking foward always !...keep up the good work :Sparta:
Back to top Go down
edwardvuong

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Can I test it when it comes out? Been away from the game for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:48 pm

sure thing edward, i'll add you to the list if you like. we recently had a major break through so we've been adding some new things in before we test. keep you all updated!
Back to top Go down
edwardvuong

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 pm

What things did you add? After years of progress I can't wait to see it finally go online!
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:44 pm

yeaaaaah meee Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:21 pm

weeeeellll...theres content developed for sure, but we havent been on this for years striaght, off and on while we work a few project plus deal with life. I am happy we havent lost folks entirely. Some of the things we've added are all new maps. As in every map that will be available to go to, are brand new maps. There arent many, and its a tough process to get just right, but there are liek 9 maps done, and i've a few more to do this weekend. The maps are also designed completely in 3d so it shas a great great look and shadow feel. the classes are all new. the gear is all new. we have not yet gotten to spells. there is a full crafting system in place as well as a few more surprises. I know we've fallen behind for testing but we got side tracked a bit on a few things, we are still working everyday so im hopeful to have a link for everyone to the client shortly. I will def keep you updated. im posting some pics now, maybe that will help whet your appetite ^^ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:18 am

Nice progress report Smile
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 am

we've added a few more ppl who had requested to join the group. I also edited the OP to reflect what testers will get for a bonus. Im not sure, but i think each house will prolly have spare rooms as well, so if you were with a group and needed to rest, or make food etc, this would allow you to do it in your house, and bring everyone in to do it for themselves as well. This will definitely prove helpful. We're building the client from scratch today, will prolly take a week, and it will only contain our content, we're gutting it of its standard items and everything else. Please do not expect a complete game when we do open, but we will be adding as you test, and addressing issues with anything you report. Talk more soon!
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 am

More progress to report. We've just jumped up in client revision. This means you'll have the dynamic resolution for playing, meaning, you can re-size the window while you're playing to any size, then lock it in place. Yeah this means a bunch of new features, tho since i don't play Co currently i have no idea what else it means. We're not adding pirates yet, even if they are in the client it wont help us, we'll just be removing them.

We are taking longer than i hoped to get to closed testing but, it really is worth it. In the meantime, if you currently play co anyplace else (including official co) we've released our market map so you can check it out and see what kind of styling to expect in our conversion. You can find it under the community release section.

We still haven't advertised any place else either for testers, so its still a quiet forum exclusive. Hit this thread or message me if you are interested in closed testing with us. All testers will receive one house with 1 add on area for crafting, picked by you. So it's not as if you wont get anything, and you'll save a ton of money by not needing to always go to a hotel for "certain things".
Back to top Go down
DragonHeart.

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:27 am

Would love to help you out testing, just let me know in chat when it starts, since I won't be using the forums much.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:02 am

Are you testing yet and I missed it? I haven't been on here as much lately.
Back to top Go down
tuppyeatyou

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Tester   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:54 am

I'm up for it guys, I'd love to support this project as long as it's running, thanks for the great artwork and more than progressive maturation of the project its self.
Back to top Go down
ExciseART

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:30 pm

This is my 3rd post. After snooping around here I can't believe how quickly I gained so much respect for what has been achieved here. My first post is in the general section with a brief introduction, please don't disregard me! Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Testers Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testers Wanted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Yakuza Forums :: Sengoku (YakuzaCO) :: General-
Jump to:  
Startpage
WebThis Site