Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

Testers Wanted - Page 2 Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testers Wanted

Go down 
+7
DragonHeart.
The_Punisher
edwardvuong
opale
ha.ho.a
Mystic
Zatoichi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Testers Wanted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Almost a year later and still no public testing. BUT, it IS coming, very soon I hope. We're now able to protect the assets which was one major missing component, expect news in the coming month, by Oct 2014 the latest. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Yeah for sure keep signing up because things are rolling along pretty quickly. I've rewritten the OP to correspond to the fall 2014 team deets, sign up now. We're trying to decide what exactly we're going to do for everyone but we're hoping to make it exciting!

:pimp:
Back to top Go down
DerekZil

DerekZil

PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:50 am

I am the type of guy who will write down all typos, walk on every single coordinate, make sure every skill, and monster works to make sure the game is 100% bug free.
I'll be online everyday, feel free to message me if you need me.  Cya in game. :peace:

Sengoku is going to be so amazing when it is done, so excited! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://InsanityRealms.com
ExciseART

PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:29 pm

I would LOVE to test this! Very Happy Please consider me aswel! fright
Back to top Go down
Draggzz

PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 6:09 am

hello i can see it has been a few years since this post has been touched but i have been waiting for this server to come out for more years than that! everything you have done is amazing, and i hope you guys are still working on it! if you are please send me a message, id love to test for you.
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 11:03 am

Hi Draggz! Right now the Co project has been on the shelf for q bit but so much work is done there it might kick back up again, you never know.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Draggzz

PostSubject: i really wish it would :(   Testers Wanted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 7:17 pm

well thats good to hear i like to try and be an optimist. its just such a beautiful concept, if theres anything i can do let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testers Wanted   Testers Wanted - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testers Wanted
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Yakuza Forums :: Sengoku (YakuzaCO) :: General-
Jump to:  
Startpage
WebThis Site