Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

New Spam Thread - Page 8 Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Spam Thread

Go down 
+9
BoxOfDoom
The_Punisher
opale
Ruben
DragonHeart.
SirMagus
TelahLovesKyle4ever
ShinnyThePooh
Zatoichi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

New Spam Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:10 am

what subjects are the test for =o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:25 am

ShinnyThePooh wrote:
Klefto wrote:
k shin, im going to say this only ONCE, we are NOT a family, i am NOT part of that shit nor is Telah, so do NOT go around bullshitting with that.

Me and Telah already have half a mind to stop appearing on this forum.

kai your out of the family then wich means your no longer welcome at family parties
i do think telah has a mind of her own and is capable of talking for herself
as for the "picking on you"part thats bull in the last thread that got dlted we called you out on it you denied it ofc
then got into asshole mode insulting ruben aswell as alex for no reason

yes she does have a mind of her own, except unlike me she doesnt speak up when she doesn't like something, the only one she lets know what she thinks is me >.>, and me and telah dont party anyway, so as if we give a shit if we're out of "family parties", and LOL thats bullcrap shin, ruben, you and alex are always bitching at me n telah because we actually TALK, and make up shit that isnt true. and no the old thread got deleted because alex was being a douche and deleting my posts.
Back to top Go down
DragonHeart.

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:57 am

ShinnyThePooh wrote:
what subjects are the test for =o

ehm kcv = klassieke culturele vorming = classic cultural studies or something translated in english?

and maatschappijleer = social science
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:03 am

@ draggy isnt the first one just watch movies and plays and stuff =o

@kail get over yourself who would want you in the fam anyways -.-
and i was there in the thread and he dltd you swearing and being rude too ppl wich seems more mod like to me then the shit you where doing
all ruben said is here we go again then me alex and draggy agreed with em
your the one who went psycho on ppl and yes ofc your gonna deny it and tell ppl im lying cuz thats all you ever do
cuz the great kail is never wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:22 am

ShinnyThePooh wrote:

and i was there in the thread and he dltd you swearing and being rude too ppl wich seems more mod like to me then the shit you where doing
your the one who went psycho on ppl and yes ofc your gonna deny it and tell ppl im lying cuz thats all you ever do

first of all, my name is Kyle not kail, get it right, second im not a fuckin moron i know exactly what ruben ment and its all bullshit, third to "ppl"? lmfao im responding to the fact ur all accusing me of shit that is all bullshit. and i never said i thought u wanted me in it, you just included me for no reason, probably knowing i would get at you for it.
Back to top Go down
BoxOfDoom

BoxOfDoom

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:35 am

Hey everybody, I don't know what's going on, but please take a break from the fighting.
I haven't been here for long, and I already feel uncomfortable just watching this situation even though I'm not involved.
And Kyle, there is a fine line between biological family and friend family, you know what I mean? Just being good friends is enough to call them "family"
And they're just kidding about the names and stuff, it's all part of the kidding around as friends. You never pull pranks or play games on your friends?
Back to top Go down
DragonHeart.

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:34 pm

ShinnyThePooh wrote:

the kcv test is about plays indeed, tho it goes more about sophocles, euripides, aristoteles and aeschylus. Plays and stories I needed to know were Oidipus and Jason & Medea
and I ofcourse needed to know several latin words. ( Anagnorisis, hamartia etc )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:49 pm

BoxOfDoom wrote:
Hey everybody, I don't know what's going on, but please take a break from the fighting.
I haven't been here for long, and I already feel uncomfortable just watching this situation even though I'm not involved.
And Kyle, there is a fine line between biological family and friend family, you know what I mean? Just being good friends is enough to call them "family"
And they're just kidding about the names and stuff, it's all part of the kidding around as friends. You never pull pranks or play games on your friends?

far from true in my eyes, seeing as i hate my family, and just so you know, i do not have a funny bone in my body, meaning i have no sense of humor, so no i do not pull pranks or shit, and lol irl i dont even consider any1 my friend really, they all just act as friends because im smart -.-

and dan, seeing as i dont like my family, i prefer not to consider people family, instead i think of you and the rest of the guild as actual friends. and for the record i am defensive, ive had enuf ppl bitchin at me for no apparent reason, ive been accused of stealing from my school multiple times just because im knowledgable about pcs, and it was pc parts going missing.
Back to top Go down
BoxOfDoom

BoxOfDoom

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Know what you mean, been there. But there's always time for moving on.
If you always think of people as not being friends but only acting as friends cause you're smart, then you'll never have friends.
In the end people will respect you as a friend just as much as you respect them.
Someone who is looked up to isn't looked at the same way by friends, you know what I mean?
If there is some random guy who thinks you're really good but doesn't know you, it's just ass-kissing.
But if they know a bit about you and both of you hang around for a while, you'll both look at each other as equals cause everybody's got good and bad qualities.
At the bottom of it all, you'll find that you don't really care what the other is good at or not, you just enjoy hanging out and stuff.
That's at least what I've learned growing up in this rough world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:12 pm

BoxOfDoom wrote:
Know what you mean, been there. But there's always time for moving on.
If you always think of people as not being friends but only acting as friends cause you're smart, then you'll never have friends.
In the end people will respect you as a friend just as much as you respect them.
Someone who is looked up to isn't looked at the same way by friends, you know what I mean?
If there is some random guy who thinks you're really good but doesn't know you, it's just ass-kissing.
But if they know a bit about you and both of you hang around for a while, you'll both look at each other as equals cause everybody's got good and bad qualities.
At the bottom of it all, you'll find that you don't really care what the other is good at or not, you just enjoy hanging out and stuff.
That's at least what I've learned growing up in this rough world.

lol they know nothing about me except that im smart, they hardly talk to me unless its asking for help
Back to top Go down
BoxOfDoom

BoxOfDoom

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Well, seeing that you're on this project, I guess that is to be expected in this situation.
But it's to help build the project and complete what has been started and hopefully will make your bonds stronger, don't you think so?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:29 pm

BoxOfDoom wrote:
Well, seeing that you're on this project, I guess that is to be expected in this situation.
But it's to help build the project and complete what has been started and hopefully will make your bonds stronger, don't you think so?

lol i dont even really do anything to this point.
Back to top Go down
BoxOfDoom

BoxOfDoom

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Well, as long as you try or do whatever you can, that's the most important part, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:38 pm

BoxOfDoom wrote:
Well, as long as you try or do whatever you can, that's the most important part, right?

honestly i just joined to help, so yea thats correct, atm i just move threads n stuff when needed =P

you said u had problems connecting to vent?
Back to top Go down
BoxOfDoom

BoxOfDoom

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Yeah, can't seem to get onto vent, might be i wrote the address wrong or something, I'll look into it, but right now I'm going out hanging out with a friend, he's testing his new motorbike. Cya later
Back to top Go down
Ruben

Ruben

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:22 am

riiiiiiighttt...
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:29 am

leeeefffffftttttt
Back to top Go down
SirMagus

SirMagus

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:19 am

Klefto wrote:
honestly i just joined to help, so yea thats correct, atm i just move threads n stuff when needed =P

Oh really, Kyle? How's that working out for you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magussenpai
opale

opale

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:42 am

Hello people ! ( Yes i'm still there ! )

I'm on my final exam period thats so stressing ( shin go kick every teachers and test correcter so i'll get good results plox)

Just getting in to watch a bit of all that unwelcoming and weird convo =P

Any news about Sengoku?? a long time i havent seen an advancement post or thread ^^

PS: tomorrow 's gonna be awful : MATH TEST!! example: f'(x)=1/x*l(x)-2/x + 1/x*ln(x)-2*ln(x) YUMMMMMMMY... does that makes sense to anyone?
Back to top Go down
SirMagus

SirMagus

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:05 am

Hey good to see ya, don't know anything about any advancement quite yet, but good luck tomorrow, looks brutal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magussenpai
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:13 am

lol it should be over now opale we one big happy well i wana say family but lets keep it at forum for now i dun wana piss anyone off Razz
and noo math never makes sence thats why its called math
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:36 pm

opale wrote:

PS: tomorrow 's gonna be awful : MATH TEST!! example: f'(x)=1/x*l(x)-2/x + 1/x*ln(x)-2*ln(x) YUMMMMMMMY... does that makes sense to anyone?

yes. xD i understand it, ive seen similar things at my school lol, maybe not as complex, but most of my math class cant do stuff half as complex as that lol, then again we didnt do much with ln, but its not that complicated lol
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:34 pm

o________________________o i feel prety ooh so prety o feel prety and whitty and gaaaay

*dances around*
Back to top Go down
DragonHeart.

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:11 pm

BOOM it's the box of DOOM!

came in my mind when I saw your name.

randomness I know, just bored.
Back to top Go down
Ruben

Ruben

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:23 am

hai opel D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   New Spam Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Spam Thread
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next