Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!


Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza
 
HomeYakuza PortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 New Spam Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Zatoichi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 845
Join date : 2009-08-06
Location : New Hampshire, US

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Mon May 31, 2010 12:01 pm

yeah that sounds good, im supposed to be posting the G4 shows then too, i'll do that now.

_________________

Don't think outside the box, there is no box. -Zatoichi
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Mon May 31, 2010 12:03 pm

Zatoichi wrote:
yeah that sounds good, im supposed to be posting the G4 shows then too, i'll do that now.

lol ok

@Everyone: OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!: The Spam Thread will be REMADE(Cleared) every saturday, all posts in it WILL be lost, so please make sure you do not post anything new right when its deleted =P or no1 will see it
Back to top Go down
DragonHeart.



Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-12-06
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Mon May 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Klefto wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:
yeah that sounds good, im supposed to be posting the G4 shows then too, i'll do that now.

lol ok

@Everyone: OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!: The Spam Thread will be REMADE(Cleared) every saturday, all posts in it WILL be lost, so please make sure you do not post anything new right when its deleted =P or no1 will see it

what you're saying: don't post in the spam thread on saturdays ( since no one knows when the thread is getting deleted, except for dan and the ones on ventrilo )
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Mon May 31, 2010 4:17 pm

DragonHeart. wrote:
Klefto wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:
yeah that sounds good, im supposed to be posting the G4 shows then too, i'll do that now.

lol ok

@Everyone: OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!: The Spam Thread will be REMADE(Cleared) every saturday, all posts in it WILL be lost, so please make sure you do not post anything new right when its deleted =P or no1 will see it

what you're saying: don't post in the spam thread on saturdays ( since no one knows when the thread is getting deleted, except for dan and the ones on ventrilo )

not really, i can set a time where we can do it, for example noon time for me or dan, and then u can just adapt that to ur time so u know when
Back to top Go down
DragonHeart.



Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-12-06
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Mon May 31, 2010 4:24 pm

okayokay
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 26
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:21 am

erm why not just let it split itself again o_O instead of dlting posts
Back to top Go down
Ruben

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : in the offtopic section

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:23 am

put up a rule: no love storys from telah and kyle

then im in xD
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:22 am

Ruben wrote:
put up a rule: no love storys from telah and kyle

then im in xD

shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 26
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:46 am

Ruben wrote:
put up a rule: no love storys from telah and kyle

then im in xD

rofl im so glad you said that XD
and you better be in here if they do love spam so we can love spam them back >=o
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:47 am

ShinnyThePooh wrote:
Ruben wrote:
put up a rule: no love storys from telah and kyle

then im in xD

rofl im so glad you said that XD
and you better be in here if they do love spam so we can love spam them back >=o

you shut up too, we've never did such a thing.
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 26
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 am

sure ya dint >.>


and whooo got my breaking benjamin cd in today xD jsut need one more before i haz them all =D
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:17 am

ShinnyThePooh wrote:
sure ya dint >.>

exactly. we havn't, get the fuck over it.
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 845
Join date : 2009-08-06
Location : New Hampshire, US

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:27 am

Klefto wrote:
ShinnyThePooh wrote:
Ruben wrote:
put up a rule: no love storys from telah and kyle

then im in xD

rofl im so glad you said that XD
and you better be in here if they do love spam so we can love spam them back >=o

you shut up too, we've never did such a thing.


kyle you cant be serious....

_________________

Don't think outside the box, there is no box. -Zatoichi
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:51 am

Zatoichi wrote:
Klefto wrote:
ShinnyThePooh wrote:
Ruben wrote:
put up a rule: no love storys from telah and kyle

then im in xD

rofl im so glad you said that XD
and you better be in here if they do love spam so we can love spam them back >=o

you shut up too, we've never did such a thing.


kyle you cant be serious....

and why is that?
Back to top Go down
opale

avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 24
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:18 am

because you'd lie ^^
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:40 am

opale wrote:
because you'd lie ^^

i don't lie as much as you think
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:23 pm

yay free class in french til ppl are done their tests =P
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 25
Location : Telah's hidding place

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:36 pm

oh? does that mean i still get to talk to you? o=
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:46 pm

TelahLovesKyle4ever wrote:
oh? does that mean i still get to talk to you? o=

yep
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 25
Location : Telah's hidding place

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Yay! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ruben

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : in the offtopic section

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:51 pm

*runs*

do any of you know dota of heard about it?
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 25
Location : Telah's hidding place

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Ruben wrote:
*runs*

do any of you know dota of heard about it?
uhhh what?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Ruben wrote:
*runs*

do any of you know dota of heard about it?

Defense of the Ancients?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Telah Ferguson is the cause of Global Warming!
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 25
Location : Telah's hidding place

PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Nooo i am noooot why do you think that? D=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Spam Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
New Spam Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» RP Dice Roll Thread
» NightMares (Official Thread)
» Gun/Military Thread
» Super Action Bio Thread Go!
» Shattered Realms Registration Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Yakuza Forums :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Startpage
WebThis Site
Team Yakuza

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum