Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101 Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101 Empty
PostSubject: TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101   TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:08 pm

I'll be filling this thread out with How-To's for creating content for your Conquer mod using the officially released toolset, linked below.

We've successfully created every kind of asset for Conquer including new Player models that use existing animations. If this thread proves popular we'll put directions and walk throughs for the creation of all assets using these official tools.

Firstly, you'll need to know what rev of 3dsMax you will be using. I've had the best luck with 2012 32 bit. The link below is to the rar with all the export files for versions 9 thru 2012. A limited exporter for versions 5&7 is also available but it does not respect all transitions available in Max, such as rotation, scale and linear movement. It is not recommended to use the 5&7 plug set if avoidable.

Link to 3dsMax Plugins for versions 9-2012:
3dsMax Official TQ Exporters

Link to 3dsMax Plugins for versions 5 & 7:
3dsMax Export Plugs for versions 5 & 7

Installation:
instructions here for install.

Topics to be covered:
Modeling
Texturing
Rigging
Animating
Exporting for Weps
Exporting for Effects
Exporting for NPC
Special on rigging and animating for CO

More Coming....
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
opale

opale

PostSubject: Re: TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101   TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:49 am

Quote :
Topics to be covered:

EXPORTING FOR EFFECTS

What !??????
WE CAN DO THAT NOW !??
This means custom weapon effects, modified existing weapon effects, custom and modifiable skills !?

I installed the plugins, I'm playing again with 3DS Max (2010 64 Bit), quite rusty after years away of it but I'm modeling some weapons and I'd love to finally create custom effects

Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101   TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Yo come to vent! Im adding you on skype
Back to top Go down
Alex~

PostSubject: Re: TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101   TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:17 pm

Guys guys guys guys guys. I just saw this shit on epvp. is this for real?
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101   TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Yep. The official tools don't get you everything, but its far more than was available before. Custom NPCs, custom effects. Tons of things are now possible. There are however no import tools, to bring in c3 from co directly to max, at least not that Im aware of. There's no mapping tools either. But yeah, grab em for sure.
Back to top Go down
Alex~

PostSubject: Re: TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101   TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:57 pm

add me to skype dude alex.lane49
Back to top Go down
ExciseART

PostSubject: Re: TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101   TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:22 am

Woot! I'll fiddle with this when I get the time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101   TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TQ C3 Official Conquer Editing 101
Page 1 of 1