Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

HomeYakuza PortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Its Finally Finished

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zatoichi
Admin

PostSubject: Its Finally Finished   Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:54 am

It might not sound like much, but the main map for the base of our CoMOD YakuzaCO is finally done. literally thousands of hours have gone into this map when the work done by everyone who has participated is tallied. I feel exhausted, we all prolly do, but its a greater feeling knowing this map is now everything we need it to be to welcome players to our game. Watch for up coming announcements and screenies, as well as walkthroughs on the new skill sets and abilities available to all players and some class specific skills. We'll begin assembling a client this weekend and should be bringing in testers within a few weeks. I know we've been here before but the map being finished is a HUGE milestone, and a great achievement for us as a team. Looking forward to assembling a team of testers who will be up to their eyeballs in a very immersible gaming experience.

fight1

Don't think outside the box, there is no box. -Zatoichi
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
ha.ho.a

PostSubject: Re: Its Finally Finished   Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:12 am

nice congrats,,,,,, by the way if you need testers im available ,,,,
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its Finally Finished   Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:44 pm

with your dedication to following this project you are certainly the first person on my mind. We'll talk very very soon. :peace:

Don't think outside the box, there is no box. -Zatoichi
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
ha.ho.a

PostSubject: Re: Its Finally Finished   Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:54 am

wooooo Very Happy from the first time I saw how the game is meant to be,,, it excited me a lot ,,,,so Thanks Smile,,,, cant wait to test it .... Keep up the good work !!!! fight1 :fu
Back to top Go down
tuppyeatyou

PostSubject: Hey   Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:50 am

I'm definitely interested, I've been following this project since i was 18 ( on and off) I can't remember my old account or e-mail from that long ago but the anticipation for your server release has been killing me every-time i check.

Would love to test in my spare time between being a full time dad man Wink
Back to top Go down
ExciseART

PostSubject: Re: Its Finally Finished   Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:23 pm

This is my second post but please do not disregard me! I would love to play test this server and help out in any way possible! Applying myself where ever needed sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its Finally Finished   

Back to top Go down

Its Finally Finished
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1