Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

Hotel Rooms Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hotel Rooms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Hotel Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Hotel Rooms   Hotel Rooms I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 am

This is the First hotel and rooms. It will be the entry level for players to have a place to sleep/heal and cook or prepare for more grinding etc. There are 3 rooms such as the "single" with one bed, the "Double" which has 2 beds, and the Suite, which will have 5 beds, so a full party could rent it and recover for the night. There will be houses in the game, tho none are designed atm. Theres also a lobby.

Lobby
Hotel Rooms Hotell10

Single Room
Hotel Rooms Hotels10

Double Room
Hotel Rooms Double10

Suite
..still to be designed

This entire map set is done completely in 3d. What do you think, does it look better than cartoony stuff?

Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
Mystic

Mystic

Hotel Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Rooms   Hotel Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:01 am

I think it looks much better this way instead of the cartoon-ish look
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Hotel Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Rooms   Hotel Rooms I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm

same here Mystic ^^

Here's one of the renders for the third room, just abotu done, still working on the lighting and some other fine detail stuff. this is a reduce quality image, and it'll appear much better in game.

Hotel Rooms JapaneseHotelRoom3sm
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
Sponsored content

Hotel Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Rooms   Hotel Rooms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotel Rooms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Yakuza Forums :: Sengoku (YakuzaCO) :: General-
Jump to: