Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

HomeYakuza PortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Any MMORPG suggestions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kobald

PostSubject: Any MMORPG suggestions?   Fri May 27, 2011 2:46 pm

So I was searching through forums today and stumbled across this game. There seems to be quite some buzz going around about it. The game has been getting some attention from various MMORPG sites and I am curious to try it out myself. Here is the websites description.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enter the exciting kingdom of Scarlet Legacy a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes you through a journey of massive amounts of quest using the most convenient in-game mechanic ever created! With Advance Tactical Combat Systems, Stunning Fluid Action, Unlimited Customization, and Intense PvP Death Matches!

Featuring an will allow players to spend more time questing rather than running aimlessly. Auto-Pilot fighting system allows players to have complete MMORPG-style control with a non-targeting combat system that allows for control-driven and action-oriented game play.

Join the fight and rescue Princess Scarlet from the Evil Forces!

Choose from Four Hero Classes
Start your quest as a Warrior, Assassin, Monk and Mystic to save the princess!

Back to top Go down
Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Any MMORPG suggestions?   Sat May 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Nice graphics. I might check it out. I was hoping to see something better for the Mystic but I guess there's power in music? :fu
Back to top Go down

Any MMORPG suggestions?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1