Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

Music... It's Great... - Page 2 Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music... It's Great...

Go down 
+4
Mystic
Zatoichi
ShinnyThePooh
Incariuz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Punisher

Music... It's Great... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music... It's Great...   Music... It's Great... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:14 pm

damn this song is awesome so underrated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Incariuz

PostSubject: Re: Music... It's Great...   Music... It's Great... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Ah, ok, that was a pretty decent cover. I like the older metallica, I just bash them a lot because I think they're a little over rated, lol. And yay dokken.

Now here's to 80's bands still kickin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Funny thing is I never listened to accept until recently since one of the bands I like did a cover song.

And everyone needs a little Alice.

Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Music... It's Great...   Music... It's Great... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:24 am

yeha i like older metallica too xD hetfield voice in the early albums sounded like a choking frog Very Happy on load and reload and saint anger and death magnetic his voice got deeper Very Happy and hey was that slash with alice cooper? and damn accept are awesome Very Happy their guitar tone is great
Back to top Go down
Incariuz

PostSubject: Re: Music... It's Great...   Music... It's Great... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:05 pm

yah, was Slash with Alice, lol, great combo they make, shame they don't start a band together. Accept is pretty good yah, one of the older bands that kept kickin, I like their new stuff quite a bit. Sorry for late response, never got update of new post.
Back to top Go down
ha.ho.a

PostSubject: Re: Music... It's Great...   Music... It's Great... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:39 am

yes music is great,,, here some taste of music,,, Smile

close your eyes hear , and,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Music... It's Great...   Music... It's Great... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:55 pm

slash made an album with myles kennedy now the vocalist of alterbridge check it out its awesome
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Music... It's Great...   Music... It's Great... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:48 pm

party2

emo1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music... It's Great...   Music... It's Great... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music... It's Great...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Yakuza Forums :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Startpage
WebThis Site
Team Yakuza

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com