Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

New Directions... Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Directions...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

New Directions... Empty
PostSubject: New Directions...   New Directions... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:23 pm

So you may or may not have heard, the co private server project is dead. We are now moving the development into full 3D and have been working on it in this direction now for about a month. There are some screen shots and such, obviously not taken from inside CO, and those posts are beginning to show our new work. At the moment it is down to just two of us, Ultimation and myself. We're working very hard, 7 days a week to put together an independent MMORPG. Those of you interested in testing for us should really keep a close eye on us in the coming weeks, as i suspect within that time a small social version of the game will be released. What we're racing towards as our first goal is getting the world (in a basic sense) up and running. The premise for the game is exactly the same as it was, an MMORPG based in Japan during the Sengoku Jidai period, also known as warring states period. While the focus is primarily Japanese, other Asian cultures & classes will be present. Hope this long process hasn't lost too many of you who have been following us.

There will be a restructuring of the forum in the next day or so. I'll be removing the Aion section, since the server isn't up and running anyway. The game works fine but there just wasn't enough interest in the game. The main site and forum will probably undergo some changes graphically as well, tho i have no idea when i will be able to get to that.

I'll try to prepare a video in the next week or so to show off some of our work so far, but you can download the "Obstacle Course" which is set in a quick town mock up just to see for ourselves what things would/could look like in game. We released it to give ppl a chance to check things out. It is far from a completed project but was done within a week or so of the project starting and does show some potential. If you do check it out, let us know what you think.

pce

:peace:
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com

New Directions...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Yakuza Forums :: General Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to:  
Startpage
WebThis Site
Team Yakuza

Make a forum | Roleplay forums | Historical | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com