Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

Chickens for sale Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chickens for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

Chickens for sale Empty
PostSubject: Chickens for sale   Chickens for sale I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:24 pm

FOR SALE!

Chickens that lay blue eggs! i have many birds for sale and im willing to ship anywhere in the USA if you pay for the shipping of the bird and the price of the bird. i have about 40 birds for sale dont be shy! the price range is from $5 to $65 a bird. price depends on size, age, and quality of the breed.

Because the spam is now being deleted ive decided to post my for sale here! uhh you can delete this if you think it is unnecessary cuz i mean im not sure if anyone would be wanting to buy chickens on here.
Back to top Go down

Chickens for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens for sale   Chickens for sale I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:15 pm

TelahLovesKyle4ever wrote:
Because the spam is now being deleted ive decided to post my for sale here! uhh you can delete this if you think it is unnecessary cuz i mean im not sure if anyone would be wanting to buy chickens on here.

It is offtopic so it doesn't really matter in technicality, since you are an active member and post =P
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

Chickens for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens for sale   Chickens for sale I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:16 pm

lol ok =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chickens for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens for sale   Chickens for sale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chickens for sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Yakuza Forums :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Startpage