Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

Burnt floor needs fixing? Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burnt floor needs fixing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JashimChando

Burnt floor needs fixing? Empty
PostSubject: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:03 am

So I left the burner on and it started melting the frying pan in the kitchen, so I then took the frying pan off the burner and it dripped some liquid metal on the floor and burnt the kitchen floor (dumass move I know). So what do I need to fix it, how do I fix it and how much would an estimated cost be???

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:17 am

well luckely you dint get any on you but erm sounds to me like your gonna have to get a new piece of floor depending on the kind of floor you want prices may differ

or just put a rug on it and be like yhea the previous owners where asholes and burned killed a cyborg here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:01 pm

JashimChando wrote:
So I left the burner on and it started melting the frying pan in the kitchen, so I then took the frying pan off the burner and it dripped some liquid metal on the floor and burnt the kitchen floor (dumass move I know). So what do I need to fix it, how do I fix it and how much would an estimated cost be???

First of all: we arnt in this business, so dont expect us to go around telling u that, ask an expert
Second: i will mention again, put unrelated links in a siggy(signature) or not at all please.
Third: You didnt give enough info, because the floor could be made of metal, wood, giprock, it could have a rug, the material, the way its burned, how much is burned and all that change the price, can be by quite a bit too. so dont expect a good answer without giving the details either.
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Klefto wrote:
JashimChando wrote:

First of all: we arnt in this business, so dont expect us to go around telling u that, ask an expert
Second: i will mention again, put unrelated links in a siggy(signature) or not at all please.
Third: You didnt give enough info, because the floor could be made of metal, wood, giprock, it could have a rug, the material, the way its burned, how much is burned and all that change the price, can be by quite a bit too. so dont expect a good answer without giving the details either.
I agree with my kyle 100% !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:02 pm

TelahLovesKyle4ever wrote:
Klefto wrote:
JashimChando wrote:

You always agree with me... xD
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Klefto wrote:

o= yup! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Klefto wrote:

o= yup! =D

=P
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:13 pm

big surprise there XD
and i think he could have let the house burn maby have some sexy ass firemen over =o
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:38 pm

ShinnyThePooh wrote:

big surprise there XD
and i think he could have let the house burn maby have some sexy ass firemen over =o
!o= ewww i dont want to no what you were thinking about that fireman! you were thinking of dan werent you!? ewww
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:03 pm

ShinnyThePooh wrote:

big surprise there XD
!o= ewww i dont want to no what you were thinking about that fireman! you were thinking of dan werent you!? ewww
yes dan in a firemen suit i think ima need to call in more firemen to take care of the flaming hotness maby even get him all wet and *drools*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:03 pm

ShinnyThePooh wrote:
ShinnyThePooh wrote:

big surprise there XD
yes dan in a firemen suit i think ima need to call in more firemen to take care of the flaming hotness maby even get him all wet and *drools*

Shin this isn't a dream, stop defouling telahs mind with ur crazy antics
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Klefto wrote:
ShinnyThePooh wrote:
ShinnyThePooh wrote:

big surprise there XD

yeah shin thats ewwie! D=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:04 am

Klefto wrote:
ShinnyThePooh wrote:
ShinnyThePooh wrote:

big surprise there XD

lol kid =P
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:15 am

il remember that when your house is on fire =o calling firemen ewwie
and as for defouling telah's mind i dont think you guys need me for that mister and misses nearly sleeping together on the forum xD
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:16 am

ShinnyThePooh wrote:
and as for defouling telah's mind i dont think you guys need me for that mister and misses nearly sleeping together on the forum xD
o= but i dont have a house, i live in my parents house, and kyle and i are nearly sleeping together on the forum?! o=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:46 am

ShinnyThePooh wrote:
o= but i dont have a house, i live in my parents house, and kyle and i are nearly sleeping together on the forum?! o=

uhm no we arn't 0.o thats gross
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Klefto wrote:
ShinnyThePooh wrote:

uhm no we arn't 0.o thats gross
i didnt think we were o= that is gross o=
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:00 am

>.> so you parrents dont live in a house them?
its not a family home....

in b4 kyle going on about house(rent) contracts
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:06 am

i think you guys are just adding to your post count or something....this is ridiculous! every thread goes off its own topic and the three of you trample it under foot. I dun mind but sheeesh...
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Zatoichi wrote:
i think you guys are just adding to your post count or something....this is ridiculous! every thread goes off its own topic and the three of you trample it under foot. I dun mind but sheeesh...

lol if u want it to stop just say so =P i may be careless and have a big mouth at times but i can act like a real mod >.>
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Zatoichi wrote:
im sorry dan, ill try to stay on topic and keep to the spam page for random topic changes and stuff
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:05 pm

no no, im not mad at all =p its just the way this forum has always been ^^ and i been known to do it too so XD
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Zatoichi wrote:
no no, im not mad at all =p its just the way this forum has always been ^^ and i been known to do it too so XD
o= ok, i thought you were, im sorry
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Zatoichi wrote:
well i cant lose my second spot as poster now can i i have to beat kyle >=0

that and atleast this way to forum will have somewhat of a pulse v__v
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:07 am

ShinnyThePooh wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:
well i cant lose my second spot as poster now can i i have to beat kyle >=0

that and atleast this way to forum will have somewhat of a pulse v__v

Shin you're failing =o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burnt floor needs fixing?   Burnt floor needs fixing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burnt floor needs fixing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Yakuza Forums :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Startpage
WebThis Site
Team Yakuza

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com