Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

Can we say FAILURE!? Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can we say FAILURE!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Can we say FAILURE!? Empty
PostSubject: Can we say FAILURE!?   Can we say FAILURE!? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:03 am

I logged on co this morning, to check out the patch(no monk yet =P thats in the 3rd season of this "expansion" if i saw correctly), lets see, they added more crap to our screens to block our view and jumping, its some lame announce thing that as i see has no purpose all it was saying is something about horse racing, which itself was a failure ofcourse. Whats funnyer even is, when trying to talk, it randomly cuts off of the chat so my typing stops, and cus of that i keep somehow pressing a button and i get a little popup saying it cant change something because im not in 1024x768 even though i am!

All "dura mobs" got turned into bosses, a lvl 95 one was hurting 300s on my lv 130 2nd rb tao even with my elite +4 tower? and it had like 1.3mil hp! -.- the lvl 90 one had about the same hp, didnt bother fighting it. they still drop the dura gears but who the hell would go thru the trouble of hurting them 1.3mil to get 60k -.- lol, failure if u ask me.

The conquer.exe has been edited i guess, since my multiclient was destroyed and i had to remake it. Now there are spare slots for im guessing the equipment accessories, which can be used in sengoku for vip stuff if we upgrade to that client maybe? just an idea, this also means we got all their armors n shit.

i cant wait to see how failure the Terato Dragon is, with his 50mil hp -.- i bet he'll still hurt the full +12 2 soc idiots a good 500 lmao. havnt tested the purification yet, killed 5 bosses without getting anything for purifying, il try that later on to see if its any good.

but i still say: this is all for bulkers

oh the 6 sub classes, u gota pay 5 celestial stones Martial Artist (verified), 15 orchids for the performer(verified),10 met tears for Apothecary(verified), 20 Lucky Amulets for Sage(Verified), Yin Yang Fruit for Chi Master(Verified), 10 bombs Warlock(verified)? how unfair is the difference in the prices lmfao....

the Apothecary, at lvl 9 of the sub class, protects you from 72% of the psn dmg xD psn will be useless basically, then most of the rest have either 15% crit, crit def, mdef penetration and stuff like that, but ill get all the exact stats when im home.

il check and post the full details of what you need when im home again didnt have the time to memorize it all or write it down. all i know is they failed once again for the most part, but there are some things we could use.

Last edited by Klefto on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Verified the sub class reqs)
Back to top Go down
Ruben

Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Can we say FAILURE!?   Can we say FAILURE!? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:39 pm

yep your allowed to say it
Back to top Go down
opale

opale

PostSubject: Re: Can we say FAILURE!?   Can we say FAILURE!? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:07 pm

mmh well, they still improved on the graphics of the new "true" weapons ( not the shovels, the bags, and the guitars ofc )
and made some pretty cool effects too btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we say FAILURE!?   Can we say FAILURE!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can we say FAILURE!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Yakuza Forums :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Startpage