Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

Members mods - Page 2 Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Members mods

Go down 
+8
ShinnyThePooh
Crystal134
DerekZil
SirMagus
Zatoichi
The_Punisher
Incariuz
opale
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Punisher

Members mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:38 am

lolz opale i do that too i sometimes get effects from effect folder and rename it and throw it into the sword or blade or whatever effect and it turns out REALNICE u should try making those japaneese sighns on a sword effect? they'll look pwnage xD
Back to top Go down
opale

opale

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:21 am

lol that would be harder with those signs, they have been made specificly for 2nd reborn aura, not for a weapon effect c3. :s
BTW i've lost the files for that japanese signs when my pc shut down =(
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:07 pm

i just finished my2nd rb aura at the end theree's a roaring lion face onit but opale i need u to come in acid and make the 2nd rb effect cuz it seems no one in our svr is2nd rbed so i can see it
Back to top Go down
opale

opale

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:58 pm

Nah AcidCo settings have been made so you , and only you can see YOUR 2nd reborn aura, YOUR bless effect, etc etc, you can't see others effect
They made that to reduce lags i guess ^^
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:40 pm

really? That's an interesting idea, i like that.
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
opale

opale

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Yup i think that's partially how players are getting really good ping there even with a host in spain
personally i'm in france near spain, and i sometime have an awesome ping, maybe because of those settings
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:26 am

yea but after it was down and it came up my ping is over 2 k and always dc while in normal co i dce after like 100kping
Back to top Go down
opale

opale

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:55 pm

Now that it's back online, my ping is even better ^^
it can barelly goes from 70 to 200
So yeah that would be a good think for this game, for people who don't have a great net connection or not a great computer :s
Back to top Go down
DerekZil

DerekZil

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:17 pm

Nice edits i will be showing my edits soon. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://InsanityRealms.com
Crystal134

Crystal134

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:21 pm

How long does it take to show edits o.o?
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:22 pm

i think he just means he has to organize his links and stuff. posting edits happens almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Crystal134

Crystal134

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:34 pm

I know, Thats exactly what I meant...
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:56 am

umm opale u gotta teach how to do those glows u make (or i wont tel u about a new thing like linage) lol jk Razz any ways if u read this add me on msn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] love
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

PostSubject: 2 old edits i made just thought about putting them up here   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Members mods - Page 2 Bladeedit

the blade of course not da sword

Members mods - Page 2 7892905
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:28 pm

wow, that looks good man! you mean the scimitar looking curved blade yeah?
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:30 pm

yup Very Happy couldn't find a better screenshot than this one lolz and thanks alot :peace:
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:08 pm

you do know there already is a thread for ppl tp place there mods right o_o
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:22 pm

opps no i don't
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:10 am

nice job kyle, ty for the prune!
Back to top Go down
BaddAssMofo

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
DragonHeart.

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:16 am

BaddAssMofo wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Those aren't yours? the dragonheaded vigor has been made ages ago, and the lucky time is devilmum's and I think the garment edit is hers too? or magus' not sure about that one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:52 pm

yeah, leeching edits and posting them as ur own -.- not cool
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:04 pm

good eye guys. Please if you've recolored someone else's edits you must specify credit to them as the originator and then say what you have done to alter it. This forum and team is made up of many editors from the scene and they're all pretty familiar with what has been done, and by who.

NONO
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:08 pm

lol take care stealers government hates competition as the siggy of alex says xD NONO
Back to top Go down
SirMagus

SirMagus

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:11 pm

devilsmum's Vigor

Can't remember who made the luckytime, but it's on my forum somewhere.

My garment.

Stealing is NOT cool, so either you learn how to mod and make some yourself,

or you have NOTHING to do here and you can go back to just playing your games alone in a corner.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magussenpai
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members mods
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next