Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

Members mods Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Members mods

Go down 
+8
ShinnyThePooh
Crystal134
DerekZil
SirMagus
Zatoichi
The_Punisher
Incariuz
opale
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
opale

opale

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Show me your mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:02 am

Well in this community, There seems to be many modders
Sooo if you have some time, show me your works! i really interested by that^^

Post a screenshot of your best mods, or your favorite one , or the one who took you the most of time (which might be the same edit lol)
For me it's that :

Members mods Tombsw10Members mods 56294810

And:

Members mods Lineag10Members mods Lineag11

Because they are my first alpha shape edits, i've just been taught this technic, so they took me a lot of time to do!
Don't judge hard, i'm a beginner, just posted that so maybe you guys will post yours now :p

Your turns now!
Back to top Go down
Incariuz

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Those are actually pretty nice. I like the first pic, those swords are sweet.

As for me, I do mess around with graphics quite a bit, but rarely did anything other then colour edits on CO. My fav edit was for a 110 war armor, love how I did the cape, looks like it's made of leather.

Members mods RD2

Most may find it plain, but I like it.
Back to top Go down
opale

opale

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:17 pm

You know that you can participate to the Halloween contest on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? it's still opened
You have to make a halloween theme mod or edit, something scary or skully. You should post your armor, you have a chance to win ^^
And personally i like plains edits, i don't really like when it's full of things, oversaturated... :s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <<<< Here,
Post it there, even just for fun^^ I'm in the competition too, It's better when there are a lot of competitors =)

Thanks for your contribution^^
Come on guys post your best, favorite edit(s), alpha shape edit, color edit, c3 edit, the best you have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:26 am

Members mods 99301999

Members mods 144018702b

Members mods 88108468

Members mods 88105515e

Members mods 79099514p

Members mods 348342

Members mods 432014

Last edited by The_Punisher on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:30 am

Members mods 88108468
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:37 am

that headless mesh is really funny, i lol'd when i saw it last night at magus's site. And opale, did you make those hell japanese symbols? Hit me up! I think that one was niiiiiice, maybe not scary, but really cool. The way to my heart isnt thru my stomach, or somethin like that old saying, its by making japanese mods!!!!! XD ORO!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
opale

opale

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:50 am

lol, a magician never reveal his secret! Trading that for a lesson " how to edit c3.", DEAL?! Aaah j/k j/k

In fact, in effect folder, there are a lot of japanese/chinese little signs, i just changed a bit one, and traded files :s, and you saw the result
I don't even know what it does mean! but i said that it was " Hell's signs" for halloween contest, because i was short in idea, for halloween or scary mods xD Very Happy but keep the secret lol, you can participate too! the contest isnt closed yet

Oh and Zatoichi, post your best or favorite edit too if you have one minute or two, it would be great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:55 am

hmmmm, i think everything is in the design progress threads atm. lemme think a bit and check around on the pc.
Back to top Go down
opale

opale

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:12 am

Not only C3. edits though, any edits you made, just your favorite one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:08 am

wow, this is a really tough choice, lol. This place wont let me post flash (or at least i dunno what they expect for it to work correctly) so i cant add the newest thing, which atm is my favorite. I finished off the entire front end of the game, which means we have custom video work when you enter the game, as well as a brand new log in, which is fully customized at this point, again with more flash content. I wont post any pics...since they wont do it any justice, but i will tell you i start the game over and over just to see it XD. But i guess i have other favorites. My very first mod, which was really nothing at all, is prolly one of my favs. Mostly because it got me talking with the community. I just dont know what to choose tbh, i need more time to think! 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
opale

opale

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:18 am

Aaaaaaaah don't say that!!! i want to plaay now! Very Happy
No screenies or videos, aah that's hard :s
Take some time to reflect while the others post thei favourite mods ^^
If you find back your first mod, post it too i want to see that Razz

Oh, and i add a Nado i just made, that's my favorite nado so far, you can love it as you can really hate it,
I just have to fix the white part, too white :s
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Come on everybody post yours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:42 pm

ok here's the one i am working on now, its the new samurai base with higher detail. I'll be redoing all of the ones done up to this point, and then continuing on with more along with alex and Incariuz. This is the second level of samurai armor, the first is this same base with less pieces, the one above this will be slightly more armored. and so on and so on...

Members mods Newsamurai

at the moment this is my fav one XD
Back to top Go down
opale

opale

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:16 am

O-o I love this one ..! Nice work ^^
Anyole else, post your mods and edits ^^
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Opale, on your post with the sword pics above us, did you make that glow yourself? its very nice.
Back to top Go down
opale

opale

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:34 am

i don't see which ones you mean :s :s in my swords post there are no glows :s
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:51 am

Members mods 56294810

This one, the glow is very nice.
Back to top Go down
opale

opale

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Oh that's just a mix of glow , i took some effect of lvl 125 blade, and some effect of 125 sword ^^

Unfortunately, my pc shutted down a week ago, i lost everything on my computer, so i lost all my edits too, and i didnt even realease this one at time =( i'll have to remake it :s :s
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:24 pm

i like it, im sure you can do it again. It looks very .... overloaded, like saturated, but in a good way. Like its leaking power!
Back to top Go down
opale

opale

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Sure when i'll have some time i'll try to redo that shape and effect, in better if i can! i'll try to release it on sirmagusmods.com ASAP ^^
Back to top Go down
opale

opale

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:20 pm

Sorry for that double post :s

The votes started on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the halloween contest!!
Actually there aren't a lot of vote, it's not funny when there are only a few votes...
So Please go vote for your favorite scary edits there! : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:11 pm

dan Oo is my dark wiz edit fail that much xD
opale i think he meant the tomb sword which i think u took their effects from 129 sword
any ways how did u make a samurai calass on qonquer zatoiachi?>? or there is actully a source of yakuza co?
Back to top Go down
opale

opale

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:47 pm

No The_Punisher, your Headless Dark wizzy is great! made me laugh when i saw that
About the tomb sword i made, it was a lvl 125 sword (for the texture) and the effect was a mix of lvl 125 blade and lvl 125 sword effects , something easy^^

Check out on "general" section you'll disscover so many new classes like samurai Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:21 pm

OO cant wait for yakuza
zatoiachi ur maps PWN
Back to top Go down
SirMagus

SirMagus

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:46 am

The_Punisher, he isn't using a source at all, it's just plain old client sided editing.

You don't need your own source to do this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magussenpai
The_Punisher

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:37 am

aaah okayz xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Members mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members mods   Members mods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members mods
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next