Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tq clever? NO WAY

Go down 
+5
Crystal134
ShinnyThePooh
opale
Zatoichi
Ruben
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SirMagus

SirMagus

tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tq clever? NO WAY   tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Wow, your skull is really thick. Everything I say sounds bad on your side. I was fucking joking....

But you don't see that, cause you're just not able to have simple fun, and you're just full of anger, or isn't that so?

And I didn't say I knew you, but from recent experience, you've been doing weird shit.

But fine, if you don't want me to do any joking around you, then fine, then I'll be like you, just serious and cold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magussenpai

PostSubject: Re: tq clever? NO WAY   tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:48 pm

SirMagus wrote:
Wow, your skull is really thick. Everything I say sounds bad on your side. I was fucking joking....

But you don't see that, cause you're just not able to have simple fun, and you're just full of anger, or isn't that so?

And I didn't say I knew you, but from recent experience, you've been doing weird shit.

But fine, if you don't want me to do any joking around you, then fine, then I'll be like you, just serious and cold.

far from true, my sense of humour just isnt at all close to urs

and ur right, you didnt SAY you know me, but its been implied many times, if you did know me you would know half of why im always so serious.
Back to top Go down
DragonHeart.

PostSubject: Re: tq clever? NO WAY   tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:05 pm

gawd sake, you both are good guys. But stop acting like total bitches and Kyle, standing up for yourself doesnt need to be in a 100% I hate you and I'm going to act like a dick temper >.> You guys are just ruining the fun of forums, which has been mentioned before by someone else and should take it into private chats or whatever, 2 mods bfighting is just ridiculous. And I don't know what's going on between you two, I don't even want to know, just stop it. And if anyone thinks I'm taking sides, I am not. Let that be in your minds.
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

PostSubject: Re: tq clever? NO WAY   tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:16 pm

kyle u need to chill pal no one means any thing bad >.<
they are just joking and guyz if kyle doesn't like ppl calling him yle just stop it and cal him kyle its no big deal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tq clever? NO WAY   tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:22 pm

DragonHeart. wrote:
and Kyle, standing up for yourself doesnt need to be in a 100% I hate you and I'm going to act like a dick temper >.>

lol i dont hate him, i only hate 2 people, and i have my reasons for it, he just ticks me off.
Back to top Go down
DragonHeart.

PostSubject: Re: tq clever? NO WAY   tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Klefto wrote:
DragonHeart. wrote:
and Kyle, standing up for yourself doesnt need to be in a 100% I hate you and I'm going to act like a dick temper >.>

lol i dont hate him, i only hate 2 people, and i have my reasons for it, he just ticks me off.

hm kay, it did look like that in my opinion, but that could be just me
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: tq clever? NO WAY   tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:24 pm

*starts dancing like a panda bear*
pan pan pan PANNNDAAAA DAANCEEEE *jazz hands*(jazz not jizz dont even make the joke)
ooh look a flying unicorn
see now that the subject is totaly random lets get back on topic
tq sucks hairy spider balls
Back to top Go down
DragonHeart.

PostSubject: Re: tq clever? NO WAY   tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:30 pm

ShinnyThePooh wrote:
*starts dancing like a panda bear*
pan pan pan PANNNDAAAA DAANCEEEE *jazz hands*(jazz not jizz dont even make the joke)
ooh look a flying unicorn
see now that the subject is totaly random lets get back on topic
tq sucks hairy spider balls

TQ sucks even more for making 19 different folders for 1 effect, die TQ DIE
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: tq clever? NO WAY   tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:33 pm

tq sucks for just being called tq
what does it even stand for turd quality
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tq clever? NO WAY   tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:12 pm

ShinnyThePooh wrote:
tq sucks for just being called tq
what does it even stand for turd quality

Turd Quality Digital? that makes no sense 0.o

technically its TQD, TQ Digital, lol
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: tq clever? NO WAY   tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:03 pm

fine then its technical questions? dont ask us
but tqdau was already taken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tq clever? NO WAY   tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:15 pm

ShinnyThePooh wrote:
fine then its technical questions? dont ask us
but tqdau was already taken

tqdau? lol
Back to top Go down
SirMagus

SirMagus

PostSubject: Re: tq clever? NO WAY   tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:20 am

TQ = The Queers, The Questionables, The Quitters

TQD = To Question Dirt, The Quicker Death, Trust Questionable Dorks?, The Quite Dumb

CO = COULD've Owned, Cum Onto, Crap Only
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magussenpai
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: tq clever? NO WAY   tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:06 am

i wish they would quit
and erm cum onto are you having secret afairs with tq staff members?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tq clever? NO WAY   tq clever? NO WAY - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tq clever? NO WAY
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Yakuza Forums :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Startpage
WebThis Site