Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

HomeYakuza PortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Signature tuts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonHeart.

PostSubject: Signature tuts   Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:44 pm

I know google exist, but I prefer personal opinions above google D; so, anyone was really satisfied with certain sites/ tutorials?
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Signature tuts   Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:56 pm

well i tell ya what i think of sigs. I think its great to do them for yourself, and for ppl you know. A sig should do more than just say a name, it should incorporate things about the person, in color and design elements. I've only made a few myself for other ppl, and none of them use them lol, so i dunno if im that successful at it. To learn i just looked around, found ones i liked and tried to figure out how they did what they did, and what exactly i liked about it. i think of them like book covers, a book cover is hard to design...it has to sum up hundreds of pages of text into one image - much like a sig should do with a person. my sig atm isnt a good example, and is purely commercial, basically stating what i do, what i use to do it and the forum i can be found at. not very imaginative...but it's another approach anyway.

Don't think outside the box, there is no box. -Zatoichi
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
DragonHeart.

PostSubject: Re: Signature tuts   Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Zatoichi wrote:
well i tell ya what i think of sigs. I think its great to do them for yourself, and for ppl you know. A sig should do more than just say a name, it should incorporate things about the person, in color and design elements. I've only made a few myself for other ppl, and none of them use them lol, so i dunno if im that successful at it. To learn i just looked around, found ones i liked and tried to figure out how they did what they did, and what exactly i liked about it. i think of them like book covers, a book cover is hard to design...it has to sum up hundreds of pages of text into one image - much like a sig should do with a person. my sig atm isnt a good example, and is purely commercial, basically stating what i do, what i use to do it and the forum i can be found at. not very imaginative...but it's another approach anyway.

all true, tho to create a siggy that actually explains who you are ( and sometimes shows the mood you were in when you created it ) is rather difficult and takes a lot of time. And not a lot of people take the time to do so.

anyways, I've found a few useful sites which helped me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature tuts   

Back to top Go down

Signature tuts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1